These Caramel Apple Taquitos are a fun fall dessert full of apple and caramel!
Caramel Apple Taquitos
12 Flour Tortillas
5 oz Caramel Sauce
20 oz can Apple Pie Filling
1/4 cup melted Butter
1/4 cup Sugar
1 tsp Cinnamon
1/4 tsp Nutmeg
Preheat oven to 350.
Butter a 9×13″ dish and set aside.
Combine Sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg in a shallow dish and mix well. Set aside.
Chop pie filling into small size pieces.
Microwave tortillas for 20 seconds to soften.
- 12 Flour Tortillas
- 5 oz Caramel Sauce
- 20 oz can Apple Pie Filling
- ¼ cup melted Butter
- ¼ cup Sugar
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- ¼ tsp Nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Butter a 9x13" dish and set aside.
- Combine Sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg in a shallow dish and mix well. Set aside.
- Chop pie filling into small size pieces.
- Microwave tortillas for 20 seconds to soften.
- Spread tortilla with thin layer of caramel sauce down the middle.
- Cover caramel with diced apple filling.
- Roll tortilla and place in prepared dish.
- Brush with butter and sprinkle with sugar mixture.
- Repeat with remaining tortillas.
- Bake for 15 minutes of until golden and bubbling on ends.