Caramel Apple Cider Cookies
- 1 cup softened Butter
- ¾ cup Sugar
- ¼ tsp Salt
- 1 box (10 packets) Alpine Spiced Apple Cider Instant Drink Mix
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tbsp Vanilla
- ½ tsp Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- ½ tsp Baking Powder
- 3 cup Flour
- 11 oz Kraft Caramels (about 40)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Line cookie sheets with parchment paper or silicone mat.
- Cream together butter, sugar, salt and all 10 packets of apple cider mix until fluffy.
- Beat in eggs, cinnamon and vanilla extract.
- Whisk together baking soda, baking powder and flour in another bowl.
- Beat in flour mixture until just combined.
- Spoon out 2 tablespoons of dough into a ball.
- Flatten and place a caramel into the middle and seal dough around it.
- Place about 2-3" apart on prepared sheet.
- Bake 12-14 minutes or until lightly brown around edges.
- Gently slide the parchment with the cookies onto the counter.
- Allow to cool until they firm up but are slightly warm.
- Gently twist to remove from sheet and flip to finish cooling upside down on the parchment paper.
Recipe by Life Love Liz at https://www.lifeloveliz.com/2015/09/14/caramel-apple-cider-cookies/