Pumpkin Spice Cinnamon Pops
- 1 Can Pillsbury Pumpkin Spice Cinnamon Rolls (reserving pumpkin spice icing that comes inside the can)
- ¼ C Pecan pieces
- 2Tbsp Sugar
- 1 Tbsp. Cinnamon
- (caramel drizzle – optional)
- Preheat oven as instructed on the side the can of the dough
- Open can and separate each cinnamon roll from each other.
- Working one by one, cut each cinnamon bun in quarters. Roll each quarter in a tight roll.
- Combine cinnamon and sugar in a bowl, and mix well.
- Drop each ball into the sugar/cinnamon mix and coat well. Place into a greased or lines baking pan.
- Bake for approximately 8 – 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let cool completely.
- On small wooden skewers, skewer two buns onto each stick
- To serve, place a skewer onto a plate and drizzle the prepared pumpkin spice icing that comes with the can.
- Optional ways to serve: Drizzle caramel over the buns on the plate and sprinkle with pecans. Also, serve each skewer in a bowl next to a scoop of ice cream, etc.
Recipe by Life Love Liz at https://www.lifeloveliz.com/2015/10/14/pumpkin-spice-cinnamon-pops/