St. Patrick's Day Jello Parfait
- 1 package (3oz) Lime Jello-o
- 1 cup thawed Cool Whip whipped topping
- Prepare Jell-o according to package directions.
- Set aside ⅓ cup.
- Spoon remaining jell-o into 4 to 5 dessert or wine glasses.
- Chill glasses at an angle until jell-o is set (overnight is best)
- Fold whipped topping into remaining (1/3 cup) jell-o.
- Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Spoon topping mixture into glasses of set jell-o.
- Top with a dollop of Cool Whip and meringues then sprinkle sprinkles over top.
Recipe by Life Love Liz at https://www.lifeloveliz.com/2016/02/18/st-patricks-day-jello-parfait/