White Chocolate Chunk Cookies
- ½ Cup Soft Butter
- 1 Egg
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 Cup + 2 Tbsp All Purpose Flour
- ½ tsp Baking Soda
- ½ tsp Salt
- ½ cup coarsely chopped walnuts
- ¾ cup White Chocolate, Broken into Chunks
- Preheat oven to 375 F
- Cream butter with electric mixer, beat in egg, sugars and vanilla until smooth and well combined.
- Sift flour, baking soda and salt into a large fowl. Slowly combine with wet ingredients.
- Stir in nuts and chocolate.
- Drop by teaspoonful onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake 10-12 minutes
- Remove to wire rack to cool.
Recipe by Life Love Liz at https://www.lifeloveliz.com/2014/03/06/white-chocolate-chunk-cookies/