This Lemon Lush dessert recipe is extremely delicious and perfect for serving guests any time of year!
8 tbsp softened Butter
3/4 cup Sugar, divided
3/4 cup Flour
8 oz Cream Cheese
1/2 cup Sugar
1 pkg Instant Lemon Pudding Mix (3.4 oz)
1 3/4 cup Milk
8 oz thawed Frozen Whipped Topping
Preheat oven to 350.
Line an 8×8″ dish with aluminum foil.
Cream the butter and 1/4 cup sugar until creamy.
Beat in the flour until well blended.
- 8 tbsp softened Butter
- 3/4 cup Sugar, divided
- 3/4 cup Flour
- 8 oz Cream Cheese
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1 pkg Instant Lemon Pudding Mix, 3.4 oz
- 1 3/4 cup Milk
- 8 oz thawed Frozen Whipped Topping
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Line an 8x8" dish with aluminum foil.
- Cream the butter and 1/4 cup sugar until creamy.
- Beat in the flour until well blended.
- Press into bottom of prepared pan and bake 25 minutes or until lightly brown on edges.
- Allow to cool.
- Beat together cream cheese and 1/2 cup sugar until well blended.
- Spread over cooled crust.
- In another bowl combine pudding mix and milk and beat for 3 minutes until barely thickened.
- Spread over the cream cheese.
- Refrigerate until pudding is set.
- Remove from pan by lifting foil.
- Cut into bars.
- Spread whipped topping over bars.
Serving Size:1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g
Liz Lampman is a coffee-fuelled Mom of 2 girls and lives in Hamilton, Ontario. She enjoys cooking and baking, food photography, and reading.