Cranberry Fluff Salad is an easy holiday side dish perfect for Thanksgiving and Christmas dinner. A luscious combination of cranberries, pineapple, whipped topping and marshmallows.
This Cranberry Fluff Salad is pretty similar to my Watergate Salad but with a seasonal twist to make it perfect for serving as a thanksgiving side dish or in place of cranberry sauce at Christmas dinner. Just imagine how amazing this sweet and tangy side dish pairs with all that Turkey and gravy. Oh heaven! My kids love Cranberry fluff salad even more than my homemade cranberry sauce – the sweet stuff really tames the tart flavour of the cranberries.
Of course, not every one can deal with sweet stuff on their plate at dinnertime, so for you my friend, you might want to check out this amazing Cranberry Apple Walnut Dressing.
Cranberry Fluff Salad
14 oz Whole Berry Cranberry Sauce
20 oz drained Crushed Pineapple
8 oz thawed Cool Whip
3.5 oz Marshmallow Crème
3 cups Mini Marshmallows
Stir together cranberry sauce and pineapple in a large bowl.
In another bowl combine cool Whip and marshmallow crème until well blended.
- 14 oz Whole Berry Cranberry Sauce
- 20 oz drained Crushed Pineapple
- 8 oz thawed Cool Whip
- 3.5 oz Marshmallow Crème
- 3 cups Mini Marshmallows
- Stir together cranberry sauce and pineapple in a large bowl.
- In another bowl combine cool Whip and marshmallow crème until well blended.
- Fold mini marshmallows and fruit mixture into whipped topping mixture until well distributed.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Looking for more great holiday recipes? Check this favourite recipe out!