Tender Oatmeal cookies get a makeover in this Cinnamon Apple Oatmeal Cookies recipe. They are sure to be a new favourite cookie.
Looking for more easy apple dessert recipes?
Check out some of my favourite recipes features dessert:
These apple pie cookies are a bite size dessert with all the flavour of apple pie!
Featuring a delicious vanilla cinnamon cupcake filled with apple pie filling and topped with vanilla cinnamon buttercream and even more apple filling, these Apple Pie Cupcakes with Cinnamon Buttercream are bursting with all the flavours of apple pie!
This Old Fashioned Apple Crisp recipe is definitely the best of the best. Sweet slightly spiced apples topped with an amazing crumble – just like your Grandma always made!
Cinnamon Apple Oatmeal Cookies
1 cup Flour
2 cups Uncooked Oats
1 tsp Baking Powder
1/2 tsp Baking Soda
1/2 tsp Salt
1 tsp Cinnamon
1/4 tsp Nutmeg
2 tbsp softened Butter
1/2 cup Sugar
1/2 cup Brown Sugar
3 tbsp Applesauce
2 tsp Vanilla
1 cup Peeled Diced Apple
Preheat oven to 350.
Line baking sheets with parchment paper or silicone mat.
Whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg.
Stir oats into flour mixture and set aside.
Cream together butter, brown sugar and sugar.
Add in egg, apple sauce and vanilla and beat until blended.
- 1 cup Flour
- 2 cups Uncooked Oats
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp Nutmeg
- 2 tbsp softened Butter
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 3 tbsp Applesauce
- 2 tsp Vanilla
- 1 cup Peeled Diced Apple
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Line baking sheets with parchment paper or silicone mat.
- Whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Stir oats into flour mixture and set aside.
- Cream together butter, brown sugar and sugar.
- Add in egg, apple sauce and vanilla and beat until blended.
- Gradually add in the flour mixture, stirring by hand, until incorporated.
- Fold in the diced apples.
- Spoon into 1 tablespoon balls and place on prepared sheets 2" apart.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes or until the edges are lightly browned.
Serving Size:1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g
Liz Lampman is a coffee-fuelled Mom of 2 girls and lives in Hamilton, Ontario. She enjoys cooking and baking, food photography, and reading.