Do you love candy? Like, really love candy? Well then you’re really going to love this Candy Kiss Cocktail – an epic candy-inspired cocktail for the sweet tooth.
The alcohol content in this is actually pretty low and doesn’t contain any hard liquor so it barely qualifies as a cocktail. You can amp it up with a shot of high quality vodka mixed in. Grey goose would be a great option to give it a kick without altering the sweet flavour.
This cocktail is sure to be a hit with anyone who has even a bit of a sweet tooth. Yum!
Strawberry syrup is part of what gives this cocktail it’s amazing candy-like flavour.
Watermelon pucker is the only alcohol in this cocktail and at 15% it doesn’t add much of a kick but it does add incredible flavour.
Throw in some tonic water and you are on your way to one deliciously refreshing beverage.
Top it all off with candy fruit slices for a perfectly sweet finish.
Candy Kiss Cocktail
• 1 oz Watermelon Pucker
• 1 oz Strawberry Syrup
• 3 oz Tonic Water
• Candy Fruit Slices
1. In a cocktail shaker add watermelon pucker, strawberry syrup, tonic water, and ice.
2. Stir mixture with a long-handled cocktail spoon for 25 seconds.
3. Strain into a serving glass filled with fresh ice.
4. Garnish with candy slices on a cocktail stick.
- • 1 oz Watermelon Pucker
- • 1 oz Strawberry Syrup
- • 3 oz Tonic Water
- • Candy Fruit Slices
- • Ice
- In a cocktail shaker add watermelon pucker, strawberry syrup, tonic water, and ice.
- Stir mixture with a long-handled cocktail spoon for 25 seconds.
- Strain into a serving glass filled with fresh ice.
- Garnish with candy slices on a cocktail stick.
Serving Size:1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g
Liz Lampman is a coffee-fuelled Mom of 2 girls and lives in Hamilton, Ontario. She enjoys cooking and baking, food photography, and reading.