Chocolate Bark is a great option for a sweet Valentine’s Day Dessert that is quick to put together with only a few ingredients and a short hands-on time. This Valentine’s Day Bark combines Sweet and Salty flavours for an addictive treat. You just can’t go wrong with a good bark recipes!
Valentine’s Day Bark
1 Cup Waffle Pretzels
Lay Pretzels and half the M&Ms down on a sheet pan.
Pour the melted chocolate over the pretzels and smooth carefully with a spatula.
- 8 oz Semisweet Chocolate, finely chopped
- 1 Cup Waffle Pretzels
- 1 Cup Valentine's M&Ms, Divided
- Handful Heart Quins
- Melt the chocolate in a heatproof bowl set over a saucepan of boiling water, or in the microwave.
- Lay Pretzels and half the M&Ms down on a sheet pan.
- Pour the melted chocolate over the pretzels and smooth carefully with a spatula.
- Sprinkle the rest of the M&Ms and the Quins over the chocolate.
- Refrigerate for about 2 hours or until firm.
- Break the bark into pieces and serve.
Serving Size:1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g
Liz Lampman is a coffee-fuelled Mom of 2 girls and lives in Hamilton, Ontario. She enjoys cooking and baking, food photography, and reading.