Appetizers are amazing anytime of year. I love to make a special treat of appetizers for dinner now and then just to shake things up. I have to admit I prefer to stay in on New Years Eve and ring in the New Year in cozy PJs on my couch. Still I always take the time to serve appetizers for my little family because it is a special day. These appetizers are all on my list to try at some point, they are perfect appetizers for New Years Eve!
2) Cheddar, Pancetta & Thyme Mini Quiches
6) Boursin Cucumber Appetizers
10) Goat Cheese & Sun-Dried Tomato Mushrooms
16) Cranberry-Cherry Mini Cheesecakes
17) Pizza Muffins
18) Cranberry and Turkey Pinwheels
21) Parmesan Crab Stuffed Mushrooms
22) Roasted Grape Tomato and Basil Crostini
25) Honey Gorgonzola Cheese Appetizers
27) Toblerone Chocolate Fondue & Ideas for Dippers
Liz Lampman is a coffee-fuelled Mom of 2 girls and lives in Hamilton, Ontario. She enjoys cooking and baking, food photography, and reading.
Sunday 29th of December 2013
Wow, what an amazing round up! Thanks for including my asian avocado dip.