- 1/2 Cup Soft Butter
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 Cup + 2 Tbsp All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
- 3/4 cup White Chocolate, Broken into Chunks
- Preheat oven to 375 F
- Cream butter with electric mixer, beat in egg, sugars and vanilla until smooth and well combined.
- Sift flour, baking soda and salt into a large fowl. Slowly combine with wet ingredients.
- Stir in nuts and chocolate.
- Drop by teaspoonful onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake 10-12 minutes
- Remove to wire rack to cool.
Serving Size:1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g
Liz Lampman is a coffee-fuelled Mom of 2 girls and lives in Hamilton, Ontario. She enjoys cooking and baking, food photography, and reading.