These classic blueberry muffins are a favourite year round. Enjoy with a cup of hot coffee – just sit back and relax.
1 1/2 cups Flour
3/4 cup Sugar
1/2 tsp Vanilla
2 tsp Baking Powder
1/3 cup Vegetable Oil
1/3 cup Milk
1 cup Blueberries (fresh or frozen)
1/2 cup Sugar
1/3 cup Flour
1/4 cup Butter
1 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
Preheat oven to 400.
Grease muffin cups or line with muffin liners.
In a small bowl, mix together topping ingredients. Keep cutting mixture with fork until consistency is like clumpy sand.
In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, salt and baking powder.
- 1 1/2 cups Flour
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/3 cup Vegetable Oil
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup Milk
- 1 cup Blueberries
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1/3 cup Flour
- 1/4 cup Butter
- 1 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Grease muffin cups or line with muffin liners.
- In a small bowl, mix together topping ingredients. Keep cutting mixture with fork until consistency is like clumpy sand.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, salt and baking powder.
- Add in vegetable oil, milk add egg and mix until incorporated.
- Fold in blueberries.
- Fill muffin cups and sprinkle with topping mixture.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in middle comes out clean.
Serving Size:1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g
Liz Lampman is a coffee-fuelled Mom of 2 girls and lives in Hamilton, Ontario. She enjoys cooking and baking, food photography, and reading.