Last Updated on March 1, 2021
These Cucumber Bites are a fresh appetizer perfect for serving at parties. It’s a fun twist on veggies and dip that everyone will love.
(Yield 30 servings)
8 oz Sour Cream
1/2 packet Ranch Dressing Mix
30 Carrot Sticks
30 Celery Sticks
- 8 oz Sour Cream
- 1/2 packet Ranch Dressing Mix
- 6 Cucumbers
- 30 Carrot Sticks
- 30 Celery Sticks
- Mix together sour cream and ranch dip and set aside.
- Wash cucumbers and, using a peeler, make stripes on cucumbers.
- Cut cucumbers into 1 1/2" slices.
- Use a melon baller to scoop out center of each to make a cup.
- Fill with dip and insert a carrot and a celery stick.
Serving Size:1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g