Last Updated on March 1, 2021
These are some super Easy Tortilla Pizzas that are great for after school snacks and quick lunches. They are super easy to customize with your favourite toppings, so go simple or as wild as you want!
Pizza is such a classic, practicaly every kid loves pizza which makes these Tortilla Pizzas an easy sell. They are so simple and easy to make you won’t mind serving these whenever your kids ask.
You can even turn these into a fun family activity by setting up a pizza making station complete with all the ingredients and a selection of toppings laid out. My kids loving putting together their own tortilla pizzas and come up with the most creative topping combinations. It’s a ton of fun and pretty yummy too.
Easy Tortilla Pizzas
1 can or jar of pizza sauce
1 package of flour tortillas
1 package of Mozzarella cheese
Set oven to 350 degrees F.
Place your flour tortillas on a baking pan.
Spread 1 Tbsp of sauce evenly around each Tortilla
Sprinkle a thin layer of cheese on top of the sauce.
Bake until the cheese is melted and to your liking, about 3-5 minutes.
If you want to roll them up and skip baking, go for it! Super easy to make and perfect for after school snacks!
- 1 can or jar of pizza sauce
- 1 package of flour tortillas
- 1 package of Mozzarella cheese
- Set oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place your flour tortillas on a baking pan.
- Spread 1 Tbsp of sauce evenly around each Tortilla
- Sprinkle a thin layer of cheese on top of the sauce.
- Bake until the cheese is melted and to your liking, about 3-5 minutes.
Serving Size:1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g