These Mini Brownie Bowls are super easy to make and are fun to fill with everything from fruit to ice cream. These are great for a tasty treat or a party dessert!
These are a tasty treat with a purpose! Forget washing dishes, and say hello to chocolatey goodness with these mini brownie bowls! Fill them with ice cream, fruit or maybe even just a scoop of peanut butter. Let your imagination go wild!
Mini Brownie Bowls
Mini Brownie Bowl Recipe
- 1/3 cup of vegetable oil
- 1 cup of coca powder
- Pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup of all purpose flour
- 1 1/4 cup of sugar
- 1/4 cup of milk
- Optional- 1/2 cup of chocolate chips(Can be added to batter at very end for extra gooeyness)
- First you want to get a separate bowl and add in the flour, sugar, coca powder, and salt. Mix around until well combined. Set that bowl aside for a few minutes. now in your mixer add in your two eggs and vanilla. mix on a low speed for about 30 seconds. Now add in your vegetable oil and mix on low for another 30 seconds. Now you can add in your milk. Get your bowl that you set aside and slowly add small amounts into your mixer until it is all gone. Mix until everything is well combined without over mixing.
- Then you want to have your oven set to 325 degrees. Spray your cupcake pan with non-stick spray. divide the batter into the cupcake pan and bake for about 30-35 minutes or until your tooth pick comes out clean.
- Once they are done baking. Place on top of oven and grab an extra cupcakes pan and press down onto the brownies. It will compress them a little. Now after they cool a little. Take out of the cupcake pan and get a spoon and scoop out a good amount of the centres. You can eat the middles or save them for extra toppings! Now in the middle of your mini brownie bowl, you can put fruit, ice cream, whatever you please. Enjoy your treat and don't forget to share!