These Blueberry Pie Bites are a simple and easy dessert to make for groups, or just for your family to enjoy.
Blueberry Pie Bites
1 can Crescent Roll Dough
1/2 21 oz can Blueberry Pie Filling
1/2 cup Powdered Sugar
4 tbsp Lemon Juice
Preheat oven to 375.
Spray muffin pan with cooking spray.
- 1 can Crescent Roll Dough
- 1/2 21 oz can Blueberry Pie Filling
- 1/2 cup Powdered Sugar
- 4 tbsp Lemon Juice
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Spray muffin pan with cooking spray.
- Unroll and separate dough.
- Place one triangle into each cup and fill with a tablespoon of pie filling (you can load them up, and it will not hurt a thing).
- Fold 2 shorter ends together on the top and pull longer end over those.
- Bake for 13-15 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Set aside to cool.
- Whisk together powdered sugar and lemon juice until smooth.
- Transfer cooled bites to wire rack and drizzle with glaze mixture.
Serving Size:1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g
Liz Lampman is a coffee-fuelled Mom of 2 girls and lives in Hamilton, Ontario. She enjoys cooking and baking, food photography, and reading.