Last Updated on March 1, 2021
This Coconut Poke Cake is a delicious dessert to enjoy after dinner with a mug of coffee but it works equally as well for serving guests.
Coconut Poke Cake
1 box White Cake Mix (plus box ingredients)
14 oz Sweetened Condensed Milk
1 cup Coconut Milk
4 oz Shredded Coconut
8 oz thawed Frozen Whipped Topping (Cool Whip)
Prepare cake in 13×9″ pan according to box directions.
Allow to cool until just slightly warm.
- 1 box White Cake Mix, plus box ingredients
- 14 oz Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 cup Coconut Milk
- 4 oz Shredded Coconut
- 8 oz thawed Frozen Whipped Topping, Cool Whip
- Prepare cake in 13x9" pan according to box directions.
- Allow to cool until just slightly warm.
- Use spoon handle to poke holes evenly across cake.
- Combine coconut milk and sweetened condensed milk and whisk until well blended.
- Pour mixture over cake making sure it gets down into holes.
- Refrigerate cake for 15 minutes to allow mixture to set up.
- Spread whipped topping evenly over cake.
- Garnish with a shredded coconut.
Serving Size:1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g