These Orange Crush Cupcakes are a perfect summer treat. This cupcake recipe is great to serve at parties or to carry along for a picnic.
Growing up pop was a real treat in my home. I loved it when in the summer my dad would bring home a case of rainbow crush – cans of orange, grape and cream soda. My three favourite flavours, even now! To celebrate summer, memories and of course one incredible refreshing beverage I want to share with you this recipe for Orange Crush Cupcakes!
It’s incredible how these Orange Crush Cupcakes manage to taste so much like Orange Crush. It’s such a fun flavour for a cupcake and perfect to serve at summer parties or even to carry along for a summer picnic. You could also easily use this recipe to make Grape Crush Cupcakes using Grape Crush and Grape Jell-O Powder. You know. If you are a Grape Crush kinda person. Enjoy these Orange Crush Cupcakes, I know I will!
Orange Crush Cupcakes
1 box White Cake Mix
3 Egg Whites
1/4 cup Vegetable Oil
1 cup Orange Crush
5 tbsp Orange Jell-O Powder
1 cup softened Butter
3 cup Powdered Sugar
1 tbsp Orange Crush
2 tbsp Orange Jell-O Powder
Preheat oven 350 degrees F.
Line muffin tins with paper liners.
- 1 box White Cake Mix
- 3 Egg Whites
- 1/4 cup Vegetable Oil
- 1 cup Orange Crush
- 5 tbsp Orange Jell-O Powder
- 1 cup softened Butter
- 3 cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 tbsp Orange Crush
- 2 tbsp Orange Jell-O Powder
- Preheat oven 350 degrees F.
- Line muffin tins with paper liners.
- Combine cake mix, egg whites vegetable oil, gelatin mix and orange soda.
- Beat until blended.
- Fill liners 2/3 full and bake 18 minutes or until toothpick inserted in middle comes out clean.
- Allow to cool completely.
- Whip butter and gelatin powder until fluffy.
- Gradually add powdered sugar.
- Add orange soda until you reach desired consistency.
- Transfer to piping bag and frost each cupcake.
Serving Size:1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g
Liz Lampman is a coffee-fuelled Mom of 2 girls and lives in Hamilton, Ontario. She enjoys cooking and baking, food photography, and reading.