With summer on the way, these Peach & Pineapple Tropical Slushies are the perfect drink to help you cool down.
Slushies are one of my favourite summer treats, but I hate that they are so full of sugar. This recipe for tropical slushies is so healthy and full of fresh fruit juice and frozen fruit. No need for added sugar which makes this recipe a real winner. Cure your slushie cravings and get in a serving of fruit. Win win!
Peach & Pineapple Tropical Slushies
1 1/2 cup diced Peaches, frozen
1 1/2 cup diced Pineapple, frozen
1 cup Pineapple Juice
Maraschino Cherries for garnish
Put item in blender and run until smooth.
Pour into glasses and garnish with cherries.
- 1½ cup diced Peaches, frozen
- 1½ cup diced Pineapple, frozen
- 1 cup Pineapple Juice
- Maraschino Cherries for garnish
- Put item in blender and run until smooth.
- Pour into glasses and garnish with cherries.