This Honeydew Cucumber Salad is the perfect summer side salad – cool and refreshing it pairs well with so mean meals!
Honeydew Cucumber Salad
1 Honeydew Melon
1/2 Red Onion
2 tbsp chopped Fresh Dill
2 tbsp Lemon Juice
1/4 cup Olive Oil
1 tsp Honey
Salt and Pepper to taste
Whisk together dressing ingredients until blended. Set aside.
- 1 Honeydew Melon
- 1 Cucumber
- 1/2 Red Onion
- 2 tbsp chopped Fresh Dill
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Honey
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Whisk together dressing ingredients until blended. Set aside.
- Cut melon. Remove seeds and rind and cut into chunks, Add to bowl.
- Cut cucumber into chunks and add to bowl.
- Dice red onion and add to bowl.
- Add dill and dressing and toss to mix.
Serving Size:1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g
Liz Lampman is a coffee-fuelled Mom of 2 girls and lives in Hamilton, Ontario. She enjoys cooking and baking, food photography, and reading.