These Air Fryer Pumpkin Balls are a no-fuss autumn dessert made with flaky crescent dough, creamy pumpkin filling and smothered in sweet frosting.
Looking for more Pumpkin Recipes?
Check out some of my favourites:
Air Fryer Pumpkin Balls
1 Package Crescent Rolls
15oz can Pumpkin
1 Tablespoon Pumpkin Spice
1/4 Cup Milk
1. In a mixing bowl combine pumpkin, pumpkin spice, egg & milk.
2. Roll out and separate the Crescent Rolls.
3. Place a teaspoon of pumpkin filling on each Crescent Roll.
4. Roll up into a ball.
5. Place on air fryer racks.
6. Lightly spray with cooking spray.
7. Air fry for 12 minutes at 360 degrees.
8. Remove from air fryer.
9. Cover with Icing
10. Serve & enjoy!
- 1 Package Crescent Rolls
- 15 oz Can Pumpkin
- 1 Egg
- 1 Tablespoon Pumpkin Spice
- 1/4 Cup Milk
- Cooking Spray
- In a mixing bowl combine pumpkin, pumpkin spice, egg & milk.
- Roll out and separate the Crescent Rolls.
- Place a teaspoon of pumpkin filling on each Crescent Roll.
- Roll up into a ball.
- Place on air fryer racks.
- Lightly spray with cooking spray.
- Air fry for 12 minutes at 360 degrees.
- Remove from air fryer.
- Ice away.
- Serve & enjoy!
Serving Size:1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g
Liz Lampman is a coffee-fuelled Mom of 2 girls and lives in Hamilton, Ontario. She enjoys cooking and baking, food photography, and reading.