These Caramel Apple Cider Cookies feature an apple cider spiced cookie stuffed with ooey gooey caramel!
Caramel Apple Cider Cookies
Inspired by The Cooking Photographer
1 cup softened Butter
3/4 cup Sugar
1/4 tsp Salt
1 box (10 packets) Alpine Spiced Apple Cider Instant Drink Mix
1/2 tbsp Vanilla
1/2 tsp Cinnamon
1 tsp Baking Soda
1/2 tsp Baking Powder
3 cup Flour
11 oz Kraft Caramels (about 40)
Preheat oven to 350.
Line cookie sheets with parchment paper or silicone mat.
Gently slide the parchment with the cookies onto the counter.
Allow to cool until they firm up but are slightly warm.
Gently twist to remove from sheet and flip to finish cooling upside down on the parchment paper.
- 1 cup softened Butter
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 box, 10 packets Alpine Spiced Apple Cider Instant Drink Mix
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tbsp Vanilla
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 3 cup Flour
- 11 oz Kraft Caramels, about 40
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Line cookie sheets with parchment paper or silicone mat.
- Cream together butter, sugar, salt and all 10 packets of apple cider mix until fluffy.
- Beat in eggs, cinnamon and vanilla extract.
- Whisk together baking soda, baking powder and flour in another bowl.
- Beat in flour mixture until just combined.
- Spoon out 2 tablespoons of dough into a ball.
- Flatten and place a caramel into the middle and seal dough around it.
- Place about 2-3" apart on prepared sheet.
- Bake 12-14 minutes or until lightly brown around edges.
- Gently slide the parchment with the cookies onto the counter.
- Allow to cool until they firm up but are slightly warm.
- Gently twist to remove from sheet and flip to finish cooling upside down on the parchment paper.
Serving Size:1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g